Go back to homepageWatch PubDef VideosAdvertise on PubDef.netA D French & Associates LLCContact Us
 

Watch PubDef.TV


"Best Blogger"
St. Louis Magazine

Featured on
Meet the Press and Fox News

Watch our Meet the Press moment

"One of the Most
Influential People
in Local Media."

STL Business Journal


SUPPORT PUBDEF.NET

Your $7.00 monthly contribution will go a long way to helping us expand the coverage and services you enjoy.


GET THE LATEST PUBDEF NEWS 24/7:

Name:
E-mail:




ABOUT PUB DEF

PUB DEF is a non-partisan, independent political blog based in the City of St. Louis, Missouri. Our goal is to cast a critical eye on lawmakers, their policies, and those that have influence upon them, and to educate our readers about legislation and the political processes that affect our daily lives.

CONTACT US

Do you have a press release, news tip or rumor to share?

editor@pubdef.net
Fax (314) 367-3429
Call (314) 779-9958

Tips are always 100% Confidential


Subscribe to our RSS feed

Creative Commons License


 

 

 

 

 

PubDef is Coming to Television

By Antonio D. French

Filed Monday, January 14, 2008 at 4:29 PM

PubDef is launching a new 30-minute news magazine to air on KDHX-TV Channel 21 on Charter Cable in St. Louis City.

We are currently looking for contributors, cameramen and interns. Please send resumes to editor@pubdef.net.

More details to come...

Labels: ,

Link to this story


8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Can't you talk the Roberts brothers into getting you on the air?

They dont have any news on that station.

1/14/2008 5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they don't have anything of substance on that station.

Antonio...have you heard that the board fired the clerk

1/14/2008 7:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please have Bill Haas on your show; he has so many insightful recommendations and creative ideas..He is GREAT!!!!

1/14/2008 8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait. This is great news!!! Congratulations, Antonio. I've always been surprised that none of the TV stations or the Post ever snatched you up. Their loss I guess.

1/14/2008 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Bill Monroe said...

Good Luck
I will support your show and hope real discussions about issues such as Education can happen soon

1/15/2008 3:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see who your anchor woman will be:)

1/15/2008 4:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antonio,

I really enjoy your coverage of local politics, but I hope the fact that you work for people won't cloud your 'journalism.' I guess what I'm worried about is the fact that you aren't really a campaign person or a journalist. Pick a job and go with it. It's really a joke that you report 'stories' about people whom you are working for, it's basically the fox network expect with a African American money grubbing spin. Antonio you are smart, articulate, talented, and driven. Make a choice, either you are a journalist or a campaign wonk. They don't work together because at the end of the day you are just a tired political hack if you keep this up.

1/16/2008 12:50 AM

 
Blogger Antonio D. French said...

Anonymous, I reject your notion all together. PubDef is not at all like Fox News primarily because I inform my readers of my relationships. This goes beyond Fox, KSDK, the Post-Dispatch, and just about every other blog on the scene.

Secondly, this is a blog. The old rules don't apply. Through my hard work and honest reporting, I've built a relationship with my readers. They know that I work in politics on a daily basis and therefore know what I'm talking about. That sets me apart from most bloggers and political journalists who have never worked a campaign a day in their lives.

Lastly, you started your comment with a compliment. You said you enjoy this site. You ended with asking me to make a choice. If I chose to exclusively do what paid the bills — my political work — this site wouldn't exist.

1/16/2008 1:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The 23rd Annual Wine and Roses Ball

The 23rd Annual Wine and Roses Ball

PubDef.net is looking for cameramen.



The Royale Foods & Spirits

Visit the PUB DEF Store



Advertise on Pub Def

 

 

 

Google
 
Web www.pubdef.net