Go back to homepageWatch PubDef VideosAdvertise on PubDef.netA D French & Associates LLCContact Us
 

Watch PubDef.TV


"Best Blogger"
St. Louis Magazine

Featured on
Meet the Press and Fox News

Watch our Meet the Press moment

"One of the Most
Influential People
in Local Media."

STL Business Journal


SUPPORT PUBDEF.NET

Your $7.00 monthly contribution will go a long way to helping us expand the coverage and services you enjoy.


GET THE LATEST PUBDEF NEWS 24/7:

Name:
E-mail:




ABOUT PUB DEF

PUB DEF is a non-partisan, independent political blog based in the City of St. Louis, Missouri. Our goal is to cast a critical eye on lawmakers, their policies, and those that have influence upon them, and to educate our readers about legislation and the political processes that affect our daily lives.

CONTACT US

Do you have a press release, news tip or rumor to share?

editor@pubdef.net
Fax (314) 367-3429
Call (314) 779-9958

Tips are always 100% Confidential


Subscribe to our RSS feed

Creative Commons License


 

 

 

 

 

The iPhone Has Arrived

By Antonio D. French

Filed Saturday, June 30, 2007 at 1:04 PM

This is my first posting from my new iPhone.

Check back later for video from Rodney Hubbard's state senate campaign kick-off last night.

Link to this story


12 Comments:

Blogger CWEGuy said...

I am so jealous. I will buy one the minute they are compatible with corporate Blackberry servers...

Let us know what you think!

6/30/2007 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Doug Duckworth said...

So? Give us a review!

And was Hubbard wearing his pimpin fedora and cool suit while snapping his fingers saying "gotta get that vote, get it!"

6/30/2007 3:37 PM

 
Blogger Antonio D. French said...

Simply incredible. My professional life is now easier.

6/30/2007 7:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll stick with my blackberry until there is absolute confirmation that the iPhone is that much better and more efficient. Being a cingular product is not a selling point either.

6/30/2007 9:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The iPhone might be cool, but I was disgusted with all the network and local news, and NPR, giving extensive coverage of the lines of people camped out waiting to buy this thing. This is not news; this is free advertising. And it's not so important.

6/30/2007 10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine yesterday. I'll let you all know what I think.

Veronica

6/30/2007 11:05 PM

 
Blogger James said...

I hate to sound stupid, but, what is an Iphone????? lol

7/01/2007 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Antonio D. French said...

How's the weather under that rock?

7/01/2007 8:32 PM

 
Blogger James said...

I have a razor cell phone... oh well.. as long as I can take pictures and talk on the phone (you know, the main purpose of the cell phone) I am happy.

I hear about iphones all the time. just never looked into them, maybe I should now. But I am not under a rock

7/01/2007 9:00 PM

 
Blogger James said...

Thanks wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iphone

This looks neat! Ill look into it!

7/01/2007 9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veronica,
Does this mean you are going to return those ipods to the school district,oh it is the laptops that are still missing....

7/01/2007 10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Chip Clatto and Bourisaw have the IPODS and Laptops. I heard they were trying to sell them to people in the district.

7/01/2007 11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The 23rd Annual Wine and Roses Ball

The 23rd Annual Wine and Roses Ball

PubDef.net is looking for cameramen.



The Royale Foods & Spirits

Visit the PUB DEF Store



Advertise on Pub Def

 

 

 

Google
 
Web www.pubdef.net